Find the details of National Essay writing competition below :-
- The competition is open to all law & management students enrolled in undergraduate or post-graduate courses from any recognized university/college across India.
- Students of professional courses like CA, CS, CMA & CFA may also participate.
- Only one submission per author will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.Find the details of the National Essay writing competition b
THEME: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REGIME TODAY & TOMORROW.
- Corporate governance in India.
- The benefits of Corporate Structure.
- Law of agency and Company form of business.
- Issues in drafting contracts between companies.
- Companies Act and Corporate Governance.
- Judicial response towards Corporate Governance.
- Scams and Corporate Governance.
- Nature/effect of minor’s agreements.
- Effect of Void, Voidable, Valid, Illegal, Unlawful Agreements.
The token amount for registration is 100Rs/- Only.
Participants can pay the registration fee via Paytm and other Platforms.
After making payment, all participant(s) must fill the registration form.
Last date of Registration 30th July 2019
Last date of receiving the submission through E-mail: 10th August 2019
Declaration of Results (Tentative): 31st August 2019
Guidelines for Submission:
- The essay must be written in English only.
- Word limit – 1200-2000 words. Significantly longer essays will not be considered.
- The essay should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5.
- The footnoting should be done in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing 1.0.
- The essay must be original and unpublished as any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay.
- Essay must be in MS-Word document format.
- In addition to sending the essay as an attachment, you must include your name, mailing address, and the university or institution that you’re enrolled in.
- All submission of essays shall be made in soft copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject of the mail should be “First essay writing competition”.
- Fill the Registration form. [ Google form link is provided in the registration section.
|FIRST PRIZE||INR 2000 Rs/-|
|SECOND PRIZE||INR 1000 Rs/-|
|THIRD PRIZE||INR 500 Rs/-|
Top 5 Consolation Winners will receive an amount of Rs. 100/- each.
All the participants will get e-participation certificate.
- The contest is only for student (Like student of CA, CS, CMA, CFA, MBA, LAW etc)
- There is a registration fee for the competition.
- The writing should be plagiarised free otherwise it will be cancelled.
- Each participant will be given a “Certificate of Participation.”
- Name of the winners and other top 5 (Five) winners will be visible on the website of the organization.
- The decision of core committee is final.
- Email – Excelegal.email@example.com
- Instagram handle – excelegal_official [ Please follow for competition updates.]
- Mr. Abhishek Singh Solanki – +91- 9131365110
Remember Important dates:
- Last date of Registration – 30th July 2019
- Last date of Submission – 10th August 2019
About the Excelegal: Excelegal is an evolving platform for a law student across the country. In our country, many students are lacking to get access to basic classroom teaching. Excelegal is trying to bridge the gap through its online education courses. The platform helps students through its career-focused updated study materials created by highly qualified faculties enabling them to gain and sharpen their skills and technical knowledge, also helping them to revise their subjects easily using smartphones and other online exam preparation courses. It supports students by conducting various competitions, also nurtures them by conducting legal awareness workshops in various schools and colleges.
About Drishtikon Foundation: ‘Drishtikon’ in a word means perspective. It is a particular way of thinking, presenting and creating an outlook on a certain topic. The culture and perception that the youth have today will impact our future and hence ‘Drishtikon’ wants to contribute today to have a secured tomorrow. It is a platform which provides thought leadership, development of intellect and research. With a strong background of academicians & practitioners, the foundation aims to act as a catalyst in imbibing self-consciousness to deal with socio-economic issues.