MCA re- constitutes High Level Committee on CSR- 2018 (HLC-2018) to review the existing framework, and formulate the roadmap for a coherent policy on CSR as per the Act, Rules and Circulars issued from time to time . Further, HLC- 2018 will recommend guidelines for enforcement of CSR provisions and will suggest measures to monitor and evaluate CSR spent by the companies. In addition, HLC will also examine and recommend audit (financial, performance, social) for CSR and analyse the outcomes of CSR activities / programmes/ projects.
The Committee is required to submit its report within 3 months from the date of holding its first meeting wherein the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) and Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) would be rendering necessary secretarial assistance, logistical and technical support to the HLC- 2018.
The Committee would be under the Chairmanship of Shri. Injeti Srinivas, Secretary, MCA and under the following members ;-
- DG, IICA
- Chairman, SEBI
- Dr. Anoop Kumar Mittal, CMD, NBCC
- N. Chandrasekharan, Chairman Tata Sons
- Amit Chandra, MD, Bain Capital Capital Private Equity
- P S Narasimha, Additional Solicitor General
- Rajiv K. Luthra, Founder and MD of Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- Ms. Shobana Kamineni, Executive Vice Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
- Prof. Anil K Gupta, Founder Honey Bee Network & Prof IIM- A
- Dr. Narinder Dhruv Batra, President, India Olympic Association
- S.Santhanakrishnan, CA & Consultant
- Mathew Cherian, CEO Helpage India
- Joint Secretary, MCA