Find the details of the event below :-
Time: 1st August 2019
Venue: Hotel Holiday Inn, Sakinaka, Andheri, Mumbai
- LM Act– Standard Weights or Measure, Basic Units, Prohibition of Quotation, Structure of LM Dept. Power of Inspector & Forfeiture, Declarations on Pre-package Commodities. Advertisement, Verification & Stamping, Offence & Penalties, Compounding, Nomination, Appeal, Court Order.
- LMPC Rules: Provisions for Packages, Exemptions, Package Commodities, Retail/Wholesale Pack, Standard Pack, Mandatory Declarations on Retail/Wholesale Pack, Area of Principal Display Panel, Height & Width of Numerals & Letters, Declarations Where to Appear & Manner, Statement of Unit of Weight, Measure or Number, Permissible Error, Deceptive Pack, Registration of Manufacturer, Packer & Importer, Registration of Shorter Address, Fine, Power To Relax, E-commerce, Web-Portal, TV & Paper Advertisement, Etc.
List of various compliances under LM Act/Rules to be checked quarterly.
Special Session for question and answers, participants may bring their actual products for clarification of doubts.
- Legal Metrology Act, 2009.
- Legal Metrology (Package Commodities) Rules, 2011.
- Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Amendment Rules, 2017.
- Judgements of High Court and Supreme Court of India.
- Mr. B. K. Zaware,
Ex-Asst. Controller of Legal Metrology, Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
2. Mr. Kirti Parekh,
Advocate, High Court, Mumbai.
3. Mr. Subhash Shete,
AGM – Legal, Valvoline Cummins Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai. [Ex-Walmart, Cadbury/Mondelez, Hindustan Unilever, Parle Agro, & Jetking]
After attending this seminar, you will be able to:
- Know all about LM Act / LMPC Rules and statutory compliance required to be followed.
- Understand all the mandatory requirements for labelling of various Packaged Commodities, Print Advertisement, TVC, & E-commerce portal.
- Identify non-compliance and rectify it.
- Defend any false allegation regarding misleading and non-conformance
Link of the payment to attend the conference :
“Legal Metrology Awards – 2019”
If you have done some remarkable work in the field of legal metrology, such as execution of changes on label w.e.f. 1st Jan-2018 and many such small or big initiatives to get compliance done and keep your organization protected and 100% compliant, etc. you must deserve a recognition for your remarkable work and also let others know about all such initiatives so that same can be replicated to achieve 100% compliance. Kindly share below details with us:
|Seminar Registration Fees is Rs.8,000/- only
(Including food, study materials & participation certificate).
|Award Nomination Fees is Rs.25,000/- only (Including seminar registration for a person, food, study materials & participation certificate).|
|For Online Booking:
|For Bank Transfer:
A/c Name: – Legal Fundda Infotrain,
Current A/c No: – 37930702996,
IFSC Code No: – SBIN0008239,
Bank/Branch: – State Bank of India, Surendra Nagar.
|For Registration, Nomination or Group Discount write to us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 08459717897, 07977529006.|